- Each class will include a detailed demonstration by our Executive Pastry Chef, plus opportunities for Hands On participation and recipes to take home
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours long
- Classes are limited to 6-8 students. Minimum class size is 3; if this minimum class size is not met, you will have an opportunity to request a refund or transfer your ticket to another class
- Each class also includes a coupon for 10% off a 6” or 10” cake of your choosing (must be redeemed within 30 days of class date)
- You’ll get to taste and take home samples of everything made during class!
- Classes are $82 for individual tickets; $150 for two tickets; $285 for four tickets. This pricing applies when buying multiple tickets for the same class or single tickets for multiple classes.
In order to receive this special pricing, please:
Enter code 2tickets at checkout when purchasing 2 or 3 tickets
Enter code 4tickets at checkout when purchasing 4 or more tickets
- Cancellations up to 48 hours in advance will be refunded in full or we are happy to re-book you in another currently available class with openings
- Cancellations within 48 hours of a class date will not be refunded, but you are welcome to transfer your spot in class to a friend
Whisk reserves the right to cancel a class in the event of chef illness or inclement weather. We will contact you by email or telephone and issue a full refund or transfer your registration to another class of your choice, depending on availability. If you miss a class due to weather-related concerns, our standard cancellation policy applies.
Want to learn a technique not listed here or get more 1-on-1 instruction? Schedule a private class with our pastry chef! Private classes can be arranged for 2-4 students, with topics tailored specifically for you by our staff. Each private class includes refreshments, plus you’ll take home what you make. Classes are $100/person. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about private classes